All iPad Air models have 7.9″ Retina display as the previous iPad 3rd Gen and iPad 4th Gen lines, but are 20% thinner and twenty eight percent lighter” and have a more narrower “bezel” around the display, which makes the iPad Air “feel” quite a bit smaller than its predecessors.
iPad Mini at a Glance:
7.9-inch Retina display
- Photos and videos look incredibly detailed and text is razor sharp on the stunning Retina display, which features over 3.1 million pixels — a million more than an HDTV.
Thin and light design
- iPad mini is incredibly powerful and capable, with advanced features like iSight and FaceTime HD cameras. Yet you can still hold it in one hand.
- The powerful and power-efficient A7 chip with 64-bit architecture makes everything remarkably responsive — while still delivering up to 10 hours of battery life.2
- Get fast Wi-Fi performance using 802.11n with MIMO.3 And the Wi-Fi + Cellular model supports more 4G LTE bands for fast connections the world over.1
Powerful apps included
- iPad comes with great apps for sending email, browsing the web and making video calls. It also includes apps that let you do amazing things with your photos, movies, music, documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Over 500,000 apps on the App Store
- The App Store has incredible apps designed specifically for iPad. These aren’t just scaled-up phone apps. They take full advantage of iPad technologies like the gyroscope, accelerometer and every pixel in the Retina display. So there’s almost no limit to what iPad — or you — can do.4
What’s in the Box
- 1 x iPad mini 2
- 1 x Lightning to USB Cable
- 1 x USB Power Adapter
- iOS 8 is our most advanced mobile OS ever. You’ll get new features like Continuity, iCloud Drive and Family Sharing. And because it’s designed for iPad, everything not only looks beautiful, it runs beautifully.