Apple caved to market pressure and created a phablet. This may sound as blasphemy but it’s not the first time Cupertino is seen reacting to rivals getting too confident, too aggressive – too close for comfort. The first iPad mini had to respond back in its time to the rise of the compact Android tablets. That was different though – and not in a way perhaps that Apple will like.
The iPad mini was very much in a league of its own, by virtue of its screen size and aspect ratio. The phablet, on the other hand, is dragged into a tougher game away from home. For the first time, Apple is playing by someone else’s rules. They’re in it to win though. Second year in a row, users will be choosing from a pair, but this time it’s a pair that doesn’t have a straightforward first choice this time around. It’s an iPhone and a bigger – better? – version of it.
The iPhone 6 Plus marks the biggest leap in iPhones since the iPhone 4 and will have implications for the iPads as well. With a large 5.5″ screen to straddle the difference between the iPhone and the iPad Air.
Apple abandoned scaling the original 320 x 480 resolution by various factors and jumped to an industry standard of 1080p. This means that for the first time the iPhone can show FullHD video at 1:1 and also represents the first jump in pixel density since the iPhone 4 (even the smaller iPhone 6 is still at 326ppi).
The screen is the defining feature of the iPhone 6 Plus but another important update is the addition of Optical Image Stabilization to the camera, which has otherwise only seen iterative updates for the last four years.
Also available APPLE IPHONE 6S, APPLE IPHONE 6S PLUS and 3 METER IPHONE DATA CHARGING SYNC CABLE CORD QUALIY in an amazing price.
Main Features :
- Metal unibody, 7.1mm slim, 172g of weight
- LTE connectivity (Cat. 4, 150Mbps downlink)
- 5.5″ 1,080 x 1,920 LED-backlit IPS LCD with 401 ppi pixel density
- Apple iOS 8; iPad-like split-screen functionality
- Dual-core 1.4 GHz Apple A8 chipset, M8 motion co-processor, PowerVR GX6450 GPU, 1GB of RAM
- 8MP F/2.2 camera with True tone LED flash, Optical Image Stabilization, phase detection auto focus, 1080p@30fps and @60fps video recording, 720p@120fps and 240fps video recording, 1.2MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with BSI sensor and HDR mode.
- 16/64/128GB of built-in storage
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor built into the Home button
- 2,915mAh battery